
I think that fall is one of my favorite seasons. I know, I know, there are only four, but I like fall right now. I love the cool air, where it's not freezing cold, but the summer heat is gone. The only thing wrong is that there isn't enough of it. It goes way too fast and I get to enjoy it looking out the window of a classroom. That is, if the classroom has a window.
I guess that I should tell a little about me. I can't tell you all about me right now, because I don't have time, but I'll start with school. I go to Salt Lake Community College and I'm studying Mechanical Engineering. College is hard. I remember when I went to the orientation for college there was a booth where people asked if you wanted a tutor. I remembered High School and thought, "Why would I need a tutor, I've never needed one before?" Now I know how college is, and I wouldn't mind a tutor right now. I do have a group of friends that I study with at school and that helps.
I should be going to SLCC until next fall and then I'll have my Associates. Then I'll be headed up to the University of Utah and hopefully I'll be able to finish up two years after that with my Bachelors. That's a happy thought.
The picture in this post is of a bridge at Emily's cabin. It is the perfect spot to take a picture and show the autumn colors.
2 comments:
Nice blog, Adam! Your template is great. ;o) That's a beautiful picture on the bridge. Where is Emily's cabin? I also like your Trevi's Fountain picture.
Emily's cabin is in Woodland which is close to Park City. It is really nice there.
Post a Comment